Collect data on streetscape interventions with this high-accuracy speed gun. Enter the Bushnell Velocity speed gun, which tells you the speed of an object within plus-or-minus 1 mile per hour. The Bushnell Velocity is outfitted with digital signal processing technology, which can measure the speed of a baseball from up to 90 feet, or a moving vehicle from as far as 1,500 feet. The Velocity is also a breeze to use, with a point-and-shoot pistol grip that displays the fastest speed timed once the trigger is released. The Bushnell Velocity radar gun offers easy point-and-shoot operation that can be used for tracking everything from race cars to pitching speeds. A large LCD display makes it easy to read the speed.
- An easy point-and-shoot speed gun with +/- 1.0 MPH accuracy.
- Can track the speed of a ball from 10 feet up to 110 MPH.
- Large, clear LCD display.
- Displays fastest speed once trigger is released.
- Measures 4.3 x 8.4 x 6 inches (W x H x D)